Thursday, May 31, 2007

A short, but funny bait...

This is another of my first baits. It's rather short, but entertaining nonetheless.

CALVARY GREETINGS,MY NAME IS MRS.JESSICA HERBERT, I AND MY HUSBAND ARE ON A CHRISTAINMISSION TO AFRICA AND I CAME ALONG WITH MY PUPPY (YORKIE). AFTER A WHILE INOTICED THAT THE AFRICAN WEATHER IS NOT GOOD FOR THE PUPPY AND I HAVE NOTBEEN ABLE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER THE WAY I ALWAYS DO BECAUSE OF MY JOB.

I NEED SOMEONE TO ADOPT HER AND TAKE CARE OF HER THEWAY I ALWAYS DO. IF YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF HER DO SEND A REPLY AND I WILLEMAIL YOU HER PICTURES. I HOPE TO READ FROM YOU.

REGARDS,
MRS.JESSICA HERBERT.

I would love to have your puppy. Please e-mail me the pictures.
Chuck Norris

I was then sent these pictures. Cute little bugger. I'm sure these pics were jsut cut and pasted from a google image search...


She look perfect. What is your reccomended cooking time?
Chuck Norris

Ok thanks, i will like you to contact the shipping agent so he can inform you on the shipping details. I cook by 7.30 Am and reserve lunch for my pet and cook another by dinner.

Wow, I don't know if I could eat 3 dogs in one day. How long and how hot do you cook a dog of this size for?

I was really looking forward to the scammer's reply, but sadly I never heard back. Oh well, I had a bit of fun...

No comments: